6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 cups grated cheddar cheese
1 can cream of chicken soup (or whatever cream of soup you desire)
1/4 cup white cooking wine
2 cups herb stuffing mix
1/2 cup butter--for serving day
Before Cooking Day:
1. Dice raw chicken into bite size pieces and package to take to cooking day.
On Cooking Day:
1. Place chicken in baking dish and cover with cheese.
2. Combine cooking wine with soup and spread over chicken and cheese.
3. Place stuffing mix in plastic baggy with butter and tape to baking dish. (or just keep in your pantry!)
1. Thaw completely.
2. Melt butter in skillet. Stir in stuffing mix to moisten. Spread stuffing on top of casserole.
3. Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes.