this recipe yields 8 chicken breasts...scale as desired!
3/4 cups crushed cornflakes
3/4 cup parmesan cheese
1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
8 boneless chicken breasts (i tend to cut these into smaller strips or pieces...just my preference)
1 stick butter
1. Combine cornflakes, cheese, and ranch dressing mix.
2. Divide into small ziploc bags--I divide this into 4 bags...and use 2 chicken breasts per meal.
3. Place chicken breasts in a quart sized freezer bag...then place chicken, cornflake mix, and butter (divided depending on how many servings you made) in a large freezer bag.
1. Thaw mix and chicken breasts.
2. Dip chicken in melted butter and roll in cornflake mixture to coat.
3. Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes.