2-3 lbs. fresh fryer parts (or boneless chicken tenders)
1/4 cup italian dressing
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
2 T parsley flakes
1/2 tsp. paprika
1/4 tsp. pepper
1/2 tsp. salt
Before day of cooking....
1. Package chicken into freezer bags in desired portions. I like to cut up chicken breasts into smaller pieces.
Day of cooking...
1. Place chicken parts and salad dressing in a bag to marinade.
2. Combine the parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, parsley flakes, paprika, salt, and pepper into a separate ziploc baggie.
3. Place all into a larger freezer bag. Label and freeze.
1. Roll chicken one piece at a time in the crumbs (or just put it all in a bag and shake!). Then place the chicken in a greased 9x13 (or 8x8 for smaller portions) pan or on a cookie sheet. (If desired spoon excess dressing over chicken--I don't do this step, but others have told me it is good.) Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes to 1 hour or until the thickest part is done.
We enjoy this with a salad or green beans...and perhaps some mashed sweet potatoes.